Partial Listof graduate students who successfully completed PhD degrees under the guidance of M. Perakh
1. Valentin I. Avramenko. Riga Polytechnic Institute, 1966. The title of the PhD dissertation "Effect of superimposed alternating current on the process of electrodeposition and properties of electrodeposited metals."
2. Olga I. Avramenko, Siberian Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1966. The title of the PhD dissertation "Properties of electrodeposited Bismuth."
3. Vassily V. Koshmanov, Krasnoyarsk Institute of Physics, 1966. The title of PhD dissertation "Internal Stress in electrodeposited films of iron and zinc."
4. Alexei M. Pishikin, Kalinin University, 1972. The title of the PhD dissertation "Study of electrochemical parameters of Re electrodeposition and of properties of electrodeposited Re."
5. Valentina N. Lebedeva, Leningrad Institute of Technology, 1967. The title of the PhD dissertation "Behavior of organic additives in the process of copper electrodeposition."
6. Boris S. Zolotkovski, Kalinin University, 1971. The title of the PhD dissertation "Perpendicular anisotropy in electrodeposited magnetic filma of Ni, Fe and Ni-Fe alloys."
7. Aleksandr M. Susloparov, Kalinin University, 1971. The title of the PhD dissertation "Internal stress and magnetic properties of cylindrical magnetic films."
8. Aaron Peled, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1978. The title of the PhD dissertation "Photodeposition of selenium films from colloid solutions."
9. Zeev Feit, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1976. The title of MSc thesis "Structure of photodeposited Selenium films."
10. Alex Resnik, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1977. The title of MSc thesis "Defects in photodeposited Selenium films."Back to Perakh's homepage